Explore Little Sarasota Bay aboard the Magic and enjoy lunch at our Historic Spanish Point campus. On this 45-minute, guided excursion, guests can learn about local maritime history and ecosystems while taking in the breathtaking scenery and wildlife of Little Sarasota Bay. Lunch from our Michael’s on East food truck is included in the ticket price. Details below:
- Tour length: 45 minutes
- Cost: $50 per person (includes admission to the Historic Spanish Point campus and $20 voucher for lunch at the Michael’s on East food truck)
- Maximum capacity: 6 guests (children must be 6 or older and must be accompanied by an adult)
- In the event of hazardous weather, the tour will be cancelled and paid guests will receive full refunds or be rescheduled (where possible).
- The Michael’s on East food truck is available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Guests booked on the 1:30 p.m. tour should plan to arrive early to visit the food truck before their tour.
- The boat is not wheelchair accessible. Guests must be able to onboard and offboard from the dock to access the boat.
- No refunds will be issued unless the tour is cancelled by Selby Gardens.