Selby Gardens’ new full-day, cruise-and-tour excursion includes:
- roundtrip boat transportation along the Intracoastal Waterway between our two campuses
- educational narration of the native nature and regional history you’ll see along the way
- full access to both the Historic Spanish Point and Downtown Sarasota campuses
- lunch from the Michael’s on East Bayfront Cottage Cafe at our Historic Spanish Poing campus
$125 per person / $115 for Selby Gardens members
Includes RT boat tour, admission to both campuses, lunch voucher ($20 value)
9:45 a.m. – paid guests meet in Welcome Center, Downtown Sarasota campus
10 a.m. – boat departs for narrated, educational tour en route to HSP campus
11:30 a.m. (approx.) – boat arrives at Historic Spanish Point campus
11:45 – 1:30 p.m. – access to 30-acre Historic Spanish Point campus. Bayfront Cottage Cafe (lunch) located behind White Cottage
1:30 p.m. – guests meet at Packing House to re-board boat
1:45 p.m. – boat departs for return trip
3:15 p.m. (approx.) – boat arrives at Downtown Sarasota campus
3:30 – 5:00 p.m. – access to 15-acre Downtown Sarasota campus until Gardens close
- This tour is for ages 6 and up.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Price includes $20 voucher for Bayfront Cottage Cafe. Guests are responsible for costs in excess of voucher value.
- Casual attire is recommended, with footwear suitable for walking.
- Please note that there are no restroom facilities aboard the boat. Please use the restroom before boarding.
- The boat is not wheelchair accessible. Guests must be able to walk up and down stairs to access the boat.
- Tours require a minimum number of reservations to sail. If a tour must be cancelled, paid guests will receive full refunds or be rescheduled (where possible).
- Tours will take place rain or shine. In the event of hazardous weather, the tour will be cancelled and paid guests will receive full refunds or be rescheduled (where possible).
- If weather prohibits a return trip from the Historic Spanish Point campus, ground transportation will be provided back to the Downtown Sarasota campus.
Please note that Set Sail with Selby Gardens tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.